- 2704 Bethel Rd, Columbus, OH, 43220
- Family friendly, restaurant reviews, kid friendly restaurant, child friendly
Reviewed 9.27.13 - Dinner
2704 Bethel Rd
Columbus, Oh 43220
*Reviewed this location
1735 Hilliard - Rome Rd
Columbus, OH 43026
6000 E. Main Street
Columbus, OH 43213
Outback Steakhouse is on our family favorite short list! Mom and Dad can get high-end steakhouse quality steak, (cooked perfectly every time - by the way) without the high-end price and formality, and the kiddos can get what they like too! Outback welcomes kids with open arms and a variety to choose from on the kids menu including kid basics plus grilled chicken, ribs, and steak. Kids are happy, Mom gets her margarita, and Dad gets his favorite draft... it doesn't get much better in the family dining out scene.
They are now open for lunch on the weekend! Outback is open Monday - Thursday 4pm - 10pm, Friday 4pm - 11pm, Saturday 11am - 11pm and Sunday 11am - 9:30pm. No reservations but they do have call ahead seating.
- Kids menu
- High chairs
- Changing tables in the women's and men's restroom
- Activity booklet with crayons
- $4.99 - $7.99. Kids 10 and under. Drink included. Juice, milk, or soda.
- All kids entree's except the Mac-A-Roo ‘N Cheese, served with a side - steamed broccoli, apples and grapes or fries.
What we like:
- Just about everything. The steak for sure, but their fish is great, hamburgers, etc, etc!
- Large activity booklet for the kids.
- Friendly, busy, not-too-noisy-but-noisy-enough-for-not-so-perfect-kids, atmosphere.
- Warm bread and butter are served to start.
- The loaded Aussie fries!
- We order a side baked potato for our youngest as a meal and give her a few bites of our steak.
You should know:
- Their can be and usually is a wait, so try call ahead seating.
- Call ahead is NOT reservations, especially for a large party. We have had to wait quite a while even with call ahead.
- The Joey sirloin on the kids menu is pretty small for a 10 year old. Think about getting the regular sirloin for $2 more. The steak is bigger and you get 2 sides instead of one. The drink is not included though.
- They will do pasta for kids if you ask.
- They will do a salad for a side for the kids if you ask.
- They have a Gluten-free menu available.