- 3720 West Dublin-Granville Rd., Columbus, Ohio, 43235
Reviewed 9/1/11 - Dinner
As the name implies, there is a definite ‘seafaring' casual theme. Great for the kids. There is a lot to look at for the little ones, from sharks hanging on the ceiling to lobster traps and other various paraphernalia. The atmosphere is very fun and casual, with brown paper towels in a bucket on every table. We liked sitting on the deck and letting the kids play on the playground while waiting for their meals. The kids will like the atmosphere and you all will feel welcome here. Joe's Crab Shack is open for lunch and dinner daily with entrees ranging from $5.99 to $25.99. Call-ahead seating is available.
- Kids Menu - 12 and under
- Changing tables in women's AND men's room
- High chairs
- Activity sheet & crayons
Kid's meal prices:
- $4.49 - Drinks included
- Good variety of sides
What we like:
- There are a lot of options for the kids.
- Outdoor seating
- Healthy options like grilled chicken, applesauce, and veggies.
- They have a picture of all the kids' choices on their menu.
- They have an outdoor playground for less-than-patient little ones.
You should know:
- The kids pizza was pretty bad.
- The corn on the cob was less than half a piece and we were charged $2.19 for an additional one.
Grown up stuff:
- Full bar with lots of fun frozen drink options
- Good Happy Hour from 3-7 available in bar only